Transforming Legacy F&B Data Management for Real-Time Reporting
A large US-based Food and Beverage company was relying on a Business Intelligence infrastructure that moved slowly to transform data from multiple sources and build reports. Accessing real-time data wasn’t possible and the client was struggling to accurately predict when reports would be ready. The client needed a solution to deliver reports to customers in the proper format as soon as the data was available.
V-Soft Digital delivered a data virtualization solution that enabled decision makers with self-service access to real-time data to make evidence-based decisions in order to run the business better. The solution included:
- Self-service access for data consumers
- A single place to access data
- Visibility into a wide range of datasets
- Fast availability for new datasets
- Canonical KPI definitions
- The client’s data became centralized, eliminating the need to transfer large amounts of data across networks to run reports.
- The client’s source system design or storage no longer caused performance bottlenecks.
- The client’s data storage was optimized, enhancing data analytics.
For more information on V-Soft Digital’s Data Virtualization Services, click here.