Adding Artificial Intelligence to Elevate ServiceNow CSM
In the quest to achieve digital transformation, organizations are turning to artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions. Customer Service is one area in which AI can exponentially benefit. But Customer Service also poses unique challenges for AI that you must consider when implementing the technology. One challenge with customer service is that customer needs are very dynamic and moreover customers are coming from many different channels and devices. These very challenges are what positions AI to truly impact the efficiency of customer satisfaction. Intelligent technologies are proactive and sensitive to customer interactions to understand and predict customer needs and across different devices with superior experiences. ServiceNow offers an artificial intelligence-enabled CSM platform to enable businesses to deliver the best-in-class customer service management solutions.
Implementing AI with ServiceNow CSMThere are a couple of steps to consider before launching artificial intelligence with you ServiceNow CSM:
- Data Quality: Gather and make sure the collected data for AI is as clean as possible.
- KPIs: KPI’s are very important within the ServiceNow Platform. AI can improve KPIs such as average resolution time, customer satisfaction, re-assignment counts.
- Inputs and Outputs: Agent Intelligence can, by default, categorize and assign requests. If you want to provide more information to determine the correct category and assignment group (i.e. Location), make sure to add respective additional inputs to the solution definitions.
- Forecast Organizational Change: It is important to estimate the organizational change. Before implementing agent intelligence, we need to create and implement an organizational change plan so as to check if these changes work with the decision-makers.
Empowering Customer Service with AI
“Highly automated companies are 6x more likely to see revenue growth of 15%+.” – Today’s State of Work Report, ServiceNowArtificial intelligence performs tasks that typically necessitate intelligence abilities such as resource utilization, analytics, workflow automation, predictive intelligence, anomaly detection, machine learning, and natural language processing. These capabilities offer quantifiable benefits by strategic utilization of various functions to enhance service and resolve customer issues with better experiences. The AI integrated ServiceNow CSM modernizes customer service management and drives customer service innovation in following strategic ways.
1. Custom Customer Service ExperiencesTo ensure top-notch customer experiences, efficient communication is key. From raising issues to resolution, ensuring tailored customer experience effectively across the channel is critical to ensure customer satisfaction. ServiceNow CSM adoption of Intelligent technology makes this possible.
Knowledge Management Made SmarterHaving the right information, as soon as you need it makes customer service easier. But due to legacy CS processes, organizations lack systems to strategically organize data, resulting in long issue resolution times and diminished customer satisfaction. The ServiceNow platform integrates with enterprise systems to measure data proximity and integrate all data sources to ensure data agility and receptiveness. With AI-driven CSM, customer communications and behaviors are analyzed, and a map is created and content is provided to the customer, generating personalized experiences.
Chatbot Integration with ServiceNow CSMPeople want to solve their problems without having to search through a portal catalog or mobile app. This is a great opportunity for a chatbot. To offer intuitive experiences in the delivery of workplace services 24/7, chatbot integration with ServiceNow is a game-changer in service relationships. Chatbots can be trained in natural language and can understand requests via voice or text further customizing the user experience.
Great Community SupportLeveraging the power of predictive intelligence and strong community support, ServiceNow studies customer behavior and customers can self-service in communities while engaging with appropriate content and experts. Meanwhile, businesses get an opportunity to study and plot the customer requirements and trends.
2. Enhance the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Issue Resolution
62 percent believe AI can reduce the time it takes to get answers while still being highly tailored to their preferences” – pwcPowered by AI abilities like agent intelligence and predictive intelligence, ServiceNow automates routine processes and eliminate barriers, empowering service organizations to improve effectiveness and efficiency in managing service requests.